Wednesday, February 1, 2012

KEEP ON...keepin' on!


Of all the things I have to be grateful for today, February temperatures in the high 40's tops my list! I don't care what you call it, Global Warming is okay by me as long as I am not freezing in Michigan! I cannot believe how lucky we have been this winter...so far! Hardly any snow, either! I know there are those that claim they love winter and snow, but obviously they haven't slipped and hurt their tailbone or broke an arm on the ice! When you think about it, spring is just around the corner and after spring comes summer! YAY SUMMER! Outdoor art and music events! Gardens! Getting more exercise! I am counting the days!

I am also very grateful to my real estate clients who have bestowed their trust in me. I wrote an offer today and I am showing houses on Saturday! If these deals go through as planned, I could stand to make some serious commission money! Lord knows I could use it! Please keep me in all of your positive thoughts and prayers! The Savvy Senior really needs a new used car! And a mini-face lift!



No comments: